APRICOT develops innovative beauty & healthcare products with quickly visible and at the same time lasting effects. The focus is on wrinkle reduction, but above all on your own personal feeling of beauty: your true beauty. Having started as a pure online player, we have also been conquering the stationary trade since 2019.
We are looking for you at our side to support and further develop the Operations & Customer Service department. Would you like to play a committed role in shaping the future of APRICOT? Then apply to us with immediate effect as OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (m/f/d) - Logistics, Product, Customer Service.
- Inventory Management
- Planning, monitoring, reordering, evaluation (internal warehouse, logistics partners, marketplaces)
- Input, monitoring and documentation of all deliveries
- Shipping coordination
- Goods packaging
- Interface to logistics partners and producers
- customer service
- qualified commercial training or completed studies
- first work experience or job entry after studies
- structured, forward-looking working method
- good communication skills - written and oral
- open and authentic personality with organizational talent, social competence and ability to work under pressure
- sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
What awaits you with us:
- innovative and young company with flat hierarchies
- steep learning curve and development prospects
- high degree of freedom and independent work
- attractive salary
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail -=email@example.com=- sync:ßÇÈâÈâ with your availability and salary expectations.